- Mac W4NFG who lives in Port St Joe paid me a visit in person. He later contacted me from his home.
- I was able to work friends Bob WB4BLX and Don KK4DWC in the Panama City Area on 40 meters SSB. I also worked Bob on 40 meters CW.
- Although our club did not do JOTA this year. I chatted with scouts doing JOTA from two locations in Florida, Alabama, and Oklahoma.
- I also worked my Friend Tom WD0HBR in Dothan. He was running 5 watts CW to a random wire antenna.
- I have friends in Sturgis, Michigan John W8JER and Micky KE8ASK. John's station was booming in on 20 meters SSB. We had a good chat. John and Micky will be coming down in January to winter in Panama City.
- My friend Jim K4LIX from Panama City got a signal through on 20 meters he was about 30 miles away.
- John VA3KOT of Ontario, a RaDAR community member, found me on 20 CW. He said they had snow up there.
- To my surprise 10 meters was open and I worked my SKCC Friend Bert F6HKA on CW. I have worked Bert on almost every HF band. He took several minutes to chat.
|The Pine that supported the 40 meter OCF Dipole|
|My Icom 7100. The rest is in a tool box.not shown|
|Suzy helping out.|
- S57DX Slavco on 17 meters SSB.
- DK0SU on 15 CW
- NJ2BB on board the Battleship New Jersey on 17 meters CW
- W1AW/6 at Pacificon on 17 meters SSB
- N5YT on 10 meters CW
- W4BXI on 40 CW
- W5ODS operating SOTA om 20 CW
|My Elecraft KX3|
|The Cape San Blas Lighthouse was in view.|